Mobile Internet has really made the things easier for the people on the go. They can now access any information through their mobile phones. However, it has really become difficult for the startups to create a brand and reputation that is easily discoverable by the mobile users while searching for the data on the Internet. This is where the actual role of effective Mobile SEO techniques comes into play. But do you know a lot of SEO Services Company in Chennai has come across many Mobile SEO challenges even if they are professionals?
Don’t worry; we have good news for you! We have compiled a list of 5 common challenges along with the tips to tackle them. Here, we go:
1. The biggest challenge that Mobile SEO face is optimizing Local searches. Most of the search on the Mobile Internet is done to get the local information like the route to any destination, business hours of a company, etc. So, it is difficult for an SEO Services Company in Chennai to use optimized strategies. The solution to this challenge is to clearly understand the things that can play a significant role in the local search ranking.
- Importance of your business to the person searching for any information on the search engines
- Your location from the business matters a lot
- How popular your business is?
2. Another challenge that Mobile SEO face is when the loading time is slow. This is quite irritating when the user is searching for the data and he or she has to wait for the site to load the data for you. The solution to this problem is avoid using image and media files in Mobile content because Images with High resolution slows down the loading time and hence increases the waiting time for the searcher.
3. If your Mobile website is not reliable or accurate then Mobile SEO has to face a challenge. Let us suppose a user for searching for any information and your website redirects him or her to information that is irrelevant from the user point of view then this can be a bit frustrating and your website may get a bad ranking. This problem mainly occurs when the website uses separate URL for desktop and for Mobile-optimized content. The solution to this problem is an SEO must make sure that the URL used for Desktop redirects the user to the equivalent page that is optimized for the mobile use.
4. In addition to these challenges and their solutions, you can try a few more things like
- Take help from Google webmaster tools and test your website for Google standards that comply with the mobile-friendly usage of your site
- If are planning to create a separate website for your mobile users then you may come across issues related to the link-building. So, you need to focus on building links just for a single website to avoid these problems.
Using short-tail keywords and Meta descriptions can optimize your data for the mobile users.