Google featured snippets is one of the best ways to improve your page ranking, improve your web page views, and also improve your lead conversion rate. Now the question is what exactly is Google featured snippet and How does it work to improve the web page conversion rate?
Well, you must have seen the Google featured snippets while searching for a keyword, but you may not have information about what exactly it is?
Have you ever searched for data by asking a question from the Google? For example: “10 home remedies to get rid of acne?” The Google will answer your question in bullets, numbers, or any other simplified format.
Google featured snippet is SEO optimized and gives you instant results of your search query. You may get an answer to your questions in bullets, numbers, or answer form. Now you must be thinking is it essential for any business to include these snippets?
Google featured snippets helps you to take your web page ranking to the top levels. The best thing about using Google featured snippets is that they are quite different from what other people are using. Any business, organization, or a professional firm can get fruitful results when working with the Google featured snippets.
Why Google Featured Snippets?
- This is because Google featured snippets increases your businesses’ visibility in the search engine.
- It automatically drives more traffic to your site.
- Building a trustworthy relationship with the search engine is good.
How Do You Get It?
Now the biggest question that comes from the professional SEO experts is that how do they get a Google featured snippet?
The answer is simple. By writing quality content that is fresh, free from any kind of plagiarism, and has been formatted in a specified way. According to the latest reports, it has been observed that a page with Google featured snippets never gets old and is ranked amongst the top rankers. It is all about creating an exclusive content that can be snipped by the Google featured snippets.
How to get a Google featured snippet is just a simple task.
- You just need to format your content in a way specified by the Google.
- You have to create content that has text, bullets, numbers, graphs, images, charts, and other things that can make your content snippable.
- You must restrict yourself to the total work count of the snippet else it may not appear good on the snippet screen. Word count really makes a difference, and it has been found that the Google featured snippet should be around 40-50 words to fit the Google snippet page perfectly.
- Most of the searcher now ask a question and expect to get the answer. Google snippet should be designed in such a way that it answers the questions raised by the searchers.
There are many more rules to get started with the Google featured snippets. Above are some of the useful tips to create a Google featured snippet. Hopefully, you found this information useful and consider it while building a snippet for your content.