Before moving on to the process of creating H1 Tag, you must understand what exactly a perfect H1 Tag is? Here are some basics…
H1 Tag. H1 Tag is basically an HTML Tag that represents the main heading of your website.
What Is An HTML Tag?
HTML stands for hypertext markup language used by most of the website developers to create web pages.
What Is A Tag?
The tag is a source code used by the software developers that gives information to the website browser about how to display your web content.
What Is A Heading?
By heading, we mean, a short description of the content that would come under that heading. In HTML languages, there are 6 headings, named H1, H2 H3, aboutH4, and so far. The numbers of these heading determine the priority and the lowest tag has the maximum value. For example, H1 has the Highest value.
If you are working on HTML and not aware of the H1 tag, then you must be ruing your web page for no reasons. Its H1gh time, you should learn usage and creation process of H1 Tags.
H1 Tags is one of the important parameters that define your web page ranking by the search engine. Although, the ratio by which H1 Tag influences your content has decreased over a period of time, but still it is worth introducing H1 Tags to your web content.
Now moving on to how to create an SEO perfect H1 Tag for your web content or blog, etc. Here we go…
If you are worried and thinking that creating H1 won’t be an easy task, then you are mistaken. The untold truth is that if you are working with SEO optimization or aware about the HTML Language, then you might be using H1 tag directly or indirectly.
You will be surprised to note that over 80% Google search results that appear on the first page of the Google search engine use H1. To create a perfect H1 tag, you need to follow some rules and regulations that we have just mentioned below:
- Search engine can crawl for multiple H1 tags, but it is advised to use only one H1 tag on a single page.
- Usually, H1 tag is the title of your blog post and gives readers an idea about your content.
- Do not exceed the character limit from 20-70 characters.
- Make sure your H1 tag is unique and eye-catching so that readers can’t get their eyes off it.
- Don’t forget to use long-tail keywords in your H1 tag. Readers understand long-tail keywords better than the short keywords or H1 tags.
- Try to resolve readers query with your content in the H1 tag itself.
In the running year 2017, if you want to optimize your web page as per the SEO, then you must consider H1 tag, an important aspect of your creating a useful web page for your online business growth. With H1 tags on your web page, you will give your readers, one of the best experiences of their lives.