Optimizing the conversion rates is a mandate for any e-Commerce company is prosper and boom in today’s’ times due to the fact that today’s world is crowded with e-commerce sites in every nook and corner! While boosting the e-commerce conversions have been the talk of the town well ago in the year 2007, its benefits only became more impactful and worthy for others to take notice just in the recent times where in case you do not pay heed you are going to stay behind the competition.
Talking about boosting e-Commerce conversions, you might be looking out for the best SEO Services in Chennai or Delhi or wherever you are, fact remains that these easy tips might get you out of the woe in no time.
The simple guidelines to boost e-Commerce conversion rates via the best SEO Services in Chennai, Mumbai or in any other city are discussed below.
1. Product Videos take you a long way: Try using them and see your products going off the shelves in no time.
2. Pay heed to Design: Your e-Commerce site design should be crisp, clear and one which has the functional conversion paths as see- through as it can be.
3. Testimonials are important: Client testimonials are more than important today in this competition. Try everything that you can but bring in real- time testimonials from real customers and see your business flourish.
4. Get Security Badges: Appoint a third party audit company to provide you with a badge so that your customers and visitors know that you provide them utmost security and safety while they browse your website.
5. Give plenty of payment options: From card options to PayPal, Amazon and et al, give your customers an array of payment options that they wish for. This would boost your conversions to a great extent.
6. Go mobile: With e-Commerce websites tapping the mobile market, try going the “APP” way and see the traffic increasing to the extent.
7. Give importance to Social Media: Most of the online customers seek for feedback via social media before purchasing something online and thus your online engagement and presence can leverage your attention to a great level.
8. Ease of access: Ease of access here does not only mean easily accessible and understood site make but to make it easy for also those who are born with special abilities. However not that common in the countries around, you can create one such and set an example.
9. Recommendations, ratings, and reviews: Your products are your plus point and thus ask your customers to recommend, rate and review products so that new ones get attracted to it and make a purchase.
11. Shipping ease & return policy: Give free shipping as much as you can and see retained and increasing customer base. As for returns policy, keep it simple and right as according to reports, over 66% people read the return policy first before making a purchase.