SEO is important for every business whether it is big or small. Small businesses have limitations in terms of spending much on marketing. They have limited budgets. They need to spend wisely to fetch maximum ROI on the marketing spends. Online marketing is the best method through which they can achieve their marketing objectives.
Online marketing enables the businessmen to tweak the campaign in case of non-performance, measure the results and closely monitor. SEO friendly tactics can help small businesses in generating quality leads. Here are some 6 SEO friendly tactics which can help in generating more leads and build your brand effectively.
Top 6 SEO Friendly Tactics:
- First is to build quality content. A content which can answer all the questions which are put up by people. This way you will not just be able to generate traffic but also engage them. Put data such as frequently asked questions and answers in a detailed manner. Use language which will be easily understood by the people. The main aim of content writing should be to create engaging content on which people will share or comment.
- Use schema markup code so that search engines can feature your website link above other links. The schema markup tells what your data means.
- Include your business details on Google Plus. Local searches are done extensively by people. People look for specific information related to a particular place on search engine sites. Registering your business on Google plus will make your link visible on Google Maps.
- There is no use of the website if you do not have clear Call to Action page. CTA page can help in knowing more about the leads. You try to boost sign-ups by creating good CTA page. It is the stage at which you are forming a relationship with your potential online customer. Majority of the small businesses have a good chance of generating more leads and outsmarting the competition by creating smart CTA page.
- Most of the people access the internet through mobile. Small businesses cannot ignore the power of smartphones. If people cannot find your site on mobile or if it takes more time for uploading than the bounce rate will increase. Search engines will penalize such sites. Your business will get affected very badly.
- Write blog posts, articles, case studies and newsletters and publish it periodically to engage with people. You can even use social media platforms and post articles in different relevant forums. This way, you will be seen as a thought leader in the industry. Nowadays, many people even create infographics, videos and publish it online.
- Different ways of presenting data in an interesting manner can make look your content more appealing. People like to read something which is creative and thought to provoke. You can republish the same content or upgrade it. You will be able to generate more backlinks through this posts. Asking existing customers to write testimonials will also fetch you good results.
There can more such techniques that can be deployed. You can try email marketing also to drive more traffic.