SEOs have similar tasks to carry out regardless of the company, in the most general cases. But if you are not dealing with a particular group of people and your field of customers is diverse, then you need to be a lot particular. As per the need of the hour, the best SEO Company in Chennai should be consulted. The best part about the company is they provide you with services which are quite professional and head you to brand your company. They do so by breaking the SEO tasks into categories and thus building your value.
While handling an e-commerce site, the most essential point is that you must be directing the customers to the most relevant content. This is quite necessary because of the structure of the e-commerce sites. They consist of various pages and the audience need to be headed to the place where they can be framed in the sales funnel.
So, go through the following checklist and ask your SEO Company to pay essential attention to those. Have a look:
1. Social Media
As the entire world is communicating through the social media, integration to the mentioned is a must. The audience should be able to share the content viewed and this will give you a boost in the authority as well as popularity. Also, the messages are sent to the search engine regarding this which indeed is required.
- You must have the sharable contents viz. infographics on your site.
- The sharing should be quite easy, just a click away. The share buttons should be readily available
Keywords are undoubtedly the most important point related to the searching. You must have a broader grip on the valuable and precise keywords as your site must be flashing on the first page, among the top results and for this you must be optimising the right keywords. This is actually determining your rankings.
- The target keywords by the customers must be researched in detail so that, as mentioned earlier you must broaden your grip.
- Your each page should be focusing on some primary keyword and this should be included while creating the structure of your website.
- Your brand name must be reflected in your homepage with clarity so that upon the precise search for your firm, the customer obtains the exact information.
3. Internal Links
- Internal links are actually the joining elements of the different pages of your website and unlike the earlier times, companies are being penalized for the over optimizing the internal links.
- You must avoid too much linking with your homepage and rather make the links more relevant.
4. Page Content
This is the actual part which is evaluated by the customers, the information you provide them with and it actually includes everything visible on your page along with the blog content.
- The main article must include the primary as well as relevant terms along with secondary keywords.
- The content should be attractive and should be made creative with the surveys, interviews and infographics as well.